Reserve at High Pointe
|Neighborhood:||The Reserve at High Pointe Phases I II & III|
|Number of Homes:||229|
|Special Features:||Neighborhood Park|
|public improvement district, website|
|Awards/Recognition:||2013 Premier Neighborhood Award (High Pointe)|
||Crime Watch and Neighborhood Organization|
- In Lieu of National Night Out (NNO), please attend High Pointe PID #1 "Neighborhood Meet & Greet" on October 2, 2018 at Bradford Park.
- Neighborhood Services “Good Neighbor Tips" encourage citizens to Remember the “Golden Rule”.
- NO Parking is allowed within 10 feet of a Postal collection box/receptacle. Sec.11-119.(3).c., Sec.11-118, Sec11-131 Penalties. Postal workers do not have to deliver mail if it requires getting out of their vehicles.
- NO Parking is allowed for visitors or residents within 25 feet of an Alley Entrance or Exit on both sides of street, 7am-6pm, except Sunday. Ord.# 2018-640, Amended Chapter 11, Article III, Sec11-119(a)(2)(d)
- Leaving Grass Cuttings in alleys, etc. is Litter. Sec.9-60 (a) Unlawful to litter; Sec.1-7 General Penalty;
- Voluntary participation in The Community Camera Registration Program, reporting "suspicious behavior" to neighbors and police are quick yet very effective ways to keep all of our neighborhoods safe
- The Fire Marshal stated barbecue equipment (including smokers) should not be used within 10 feet of a house, fence, or structure to prevent fires and damage to same