The Neighborhood Advisory Board's purpose is to serve the City as community liaisons by:
• Attending community functions and meetings
• Promoting awareness of neighborhood programs
• Making presentations to resident groups
• Assisting residents in implementation of neighborhood programs
• Addressing questions and concerns of citizens
These volunteer individuals also represent the City government at meetings or neighborhood and business groups within the City. If you would like to request a speaker for your neighborhood organization meeting please complete the online request form
and a representative will contact you.