Current Construction Trail Projects:
- Pleasant Run Road Trail
- This trail is approximately 1.0 mile in length connecting Joe Wilson Road to Duncanville Road along Pleasant Run Road. This project is complete with the exception of Irrigation and landscape. Project details and construction updates can be found here.
- Lake Ridge Parkway Hike and Bike Trail
- This trail is approximately 3.6 miles in length connecting Mansfield Road to Hwy 67 along Lake Ridge Parkway and is scheduled for completion by the end of 2013. Project details and construction updates can be found here.
- Red Oak Creek Trail
- This trail is approximately 3 miles in length and is scheduled for completion by the end of 2013. A copy of the construction plans is available for your viewing. Due to the size of the file, it will take a few minutes to load. Red Oak Creek Trail Construction Plans
Future Trail Projects in Design:
- Phase I FM 1382 Trail - Straus Road to New Clark Road
- Phase II FM 1382 Trail - New Clark Road to Cedar Hill State Park
- Phase III FM 1382 Trail - Cedar Hill State Park to Joe Pool Overlook
- Mansfield Road Project
If you need to report an issue with trail conditions or want additional information about the City's trail projects,
Please Call 972.291.5130.