Garage, Estate, and Yard Sale Registration and Regulations
1. All garage, estate and yard sales shall be registered with the City of Cedar Hill.
2. Each residence may have 3 garage sales per calendar year.
3. Garage, estate, and yard sales shall not exceed 3 consecutive days of operation.
4. Each garage, estate, or yard sale is allowed to place 3 signs per sign placement regulations.
5. Sign placement regulations:
a. Garage, estate, and yard sale signs shall not be placed on utility poles or in medians.
b. Signs shall be no closer than 40 feet to an intersection.
c. Sign shall be placed behind all sidewalks.
d. Where there is no sidewalk, the sign shall be placed no closer than 3 feet from the curb or pavement.
e. Signs shall not be placed in any state right-of-way.
f. Sign shall be placed in accordance with following: Noon Thursday until Monday 8am.
6. Garage, estate, and yard sale hours of operation shall be no earlier than 7 am and no later than 7 pm.