No more than one Extension/Payment Agreement is authorized per calendar year
*Due to the privacy act, only the person on the account will be able to discuss issues regarding the account*
1. Customers with a past due water bill, in any amount, who cannot pay their past due balance owed, have the following options:
a. Have their water service turned off and remain off until their past due amount is paid in full, or
b. Enter into an extension/payment agreement with the Utility Billing Department.
2. An extension/payment agreement needs to be completed by the account holder(s) with past due accounts no matter the size of the dollar amount owed.
3. Fifty percent (50%) payment is expected at the time the agreement is initiated.
4. A 30-day payment plan, with payment dates and amounts, will be identified on the extension/payment agreement form with payoff date identified.
5. At the end of the 30-day extension/payment ageement, payment "in full' is due.
The customer will receive a bill from Utility Billing during an active extension/payment agreement time period, that bill must be paid in full.
Partial payments for past due accounts are not acceptable unless an extension/ payment agreement has been initiated.