Request for Statement of Qualifications
CITY OF CEDAR HILL PUBLIC WORKS DEPARTMENT
REQUEST FOR STATEMENT OF QUALIFICATIONS
CAPITAL PROJECTS ENGINEERING SERVICES
The City of Cedar Hill, Texas is requesting a Statement of Qualifications from engineering firms to perform the design, bidding and construction administration services required to complete the funded paving, drainage, water and sanitary sewer projects as well as traffic signs and signals projects in conformance with Community Development Block Grant (CDBG), Texas Department of Transportation (TxDOT), and the City of Cedar Hill requirements subject to State and Federal regulations and law. The City intends to select three (3) to four (4) firms to provide contract services for a period of three (3) to five (5) years.
Statements should include:
- Firm name, contact person, address, telephone/fax numbers, and email addresses;
- Type of organization (individual, partnership, corporation, or MWBE/DEB);
- Present staff (size, classification, credentials);
- List of relevant project experience in the past five years, including location and type of project. Provide a reference for each project listed;
- List any previous experience with the City of Cedar Hill;
- Indicate familiarity with CDBG funding procedures and requirements;
- Familiarity with TxDOT design criteria and state and federal funding procedures including construction administration;
- Traffic, signalization and AASHTO design experience;
- Please limit submittals to twenty (20) pages
- Understanding of City, TxDOT, CDBG and ADA project requirements (20 pts.)
- Availability (15 pts.)
- Complete project team organization and project management (QA/QC) (15 pts.)
- Staffing Capabilities (20 pts.)
- Experience (30 pts.)
Debarment Statement: Any firms that are presently debarred, suspended, proposed for debarment, declared ineligible, or excluded from covered transactions by any Federal department or agency will not be considered.
Interested firms may contact City Engineer, Robert Woodbury, P.E., Public Works Dept., 972-291-5126 ext. 2812, firstname.lastname@example.org with questions or inquiries no later than 5:00 pm on September 12, 2017. Responses to questions will be posted on the City website.
Please provide five (5) copies of the Statement of Qualifications to the City’s Purchasing Agent, City of Cedar Hill, 285 Uptown, Attention Greg Pervis, Cedar Hill, Texas 75104. Qualifications will be accepted until 3:00 pm on September 15, 2017.