Beer & Wine Application Process

Procedures for Application for Sale of Beer / Wine for Off-Premise Consumption
A business wishing to sell beer/wine for off-premise consumption in the City of Cedar Hill must contact the Texas Alcoholic Beverage Commission (TABC) Regional Office to obtain an application. The spplication needs to be filled out, and either delivered or mailed to the City Secretary at:
Office of the City Secretary
285 Uptown Blvd.
Cedar Hill TX, 75104

We do not accept faxes or electronic copies. The City of Cedar Hill does not charge a fee with the application. The City Secretary verifies application is complete and it is reviewed by the appropriate departments. With approvals, the City Secretary completes execution of the application, files a copy, and returns the original to the applicant.